Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Greetings All!



Welcome future friends, to the Moose Comics universe! This blog is your official place in cyberspace for all of my crazy character creations, including: Rock N' Roll Porpoise Man, The Indelible Melting Cowboy, Prime Eve, Frankenspy, the Robonic Ghost of Mickey Most, Dairy Star, Atom age Hercules, Sateena De Sade, and all their fearless friends and freaky foes! We'll have comics, power profiles, puzzle-fun, coloring pages, naked pictures of famous people* and other...stuff, probably, so stay tuned!
                                                               -your pal,
                                                                                Uncle Nick

                                                                                                       *We may not have those.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so excited to really get into this! Your characters all have some fantastic sounding names. And your work just looks so cool! I love the style and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is only fair that I entertain you, you have entertained me with your blog and I wish to pay you back!

    ReplyDelete